Why Choose Tampa Microwave
Our simple and reliable systems make it possible for one operator to transport, install, operate and maintain the beyond line of sight communications for any mission requirements. Located in a new 30,000 square feet facility in St. Petersburg, Florida Tampa Microwave utilizes state of the art design, engineering, production and manufacturing resources to serve our diverse DoD, government agency and international customers.
TM’s Vision for the future is to:
- Design and manufacture technically superior, reliable communications related systems and sub-systems for Defense and commercial satellite industries
- Provide our customers value for their money
- Achieve consistent and profitable growth
We will achieve this Vision by:
- Practicing ethical conduct and professionalism in all our relationships with customers, suppliers and fellow employees
- Keeping our promises
- Continuously improving our products and the processes we use to run the business
Tampa Microwave, a manufacturer of complex microwave products for the military and commercial markets has been certified to the latest ISO9001 :2008 standard through National Quality Assurance USA (NQA). ISO9001 :2008 is a worldwide quality standard that encompasses every facet of business operations across all industries.
Tampa Microwave’s current Certificate of Conformance is available here.
Tampa Microwave is committed to supporting our customers in meeting their needs for compliance with EU Directive 2002/95/EC of 27 January 2003 and subsequent revisions concerning restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. RoHS compliant Tampa Microwave terminals may be specified by customers who require this certification.